So now we are back in the States. We are living in Stafford, VA while Daniel attends Expeditionary Warfare School at Quantico Marine Corps Base. It was a huge honor for Daniel to be accepted into this school & as far as family goes we are ecstatic to have him home for a whole year!
Charley has started 1st grade & is LOVING it, of course. Colin is going to a morning out program 3 mornings a week from 9:15-12:15 (which is why I have time to do this!). The biggest news in our house as of late is that I wll be starting Massage Therapy School in about 2 weeks! I have wanted to do this for SO long & it is finally the time. I was too busy having babies in Biloxi & trying not to go crazy with both of the little onse & then England really isnt close eough to make it to class every night in the States so that was out too. Now we are back & with Daniel home for an entire year it seems my time has finally come!
I wll be attending the National Massage Therapy Institute in Falls Church, VA. I am beyond excited & nervous! It is going to make our schedule go crazy again for the next 8 months but hopefully in the end it will be worth it. Ive never been good at sitting still anyway! ;) Daniel goes to school all day so I will be doing the usual, getting the kids up & out the door. Right after school I will drive to Daniel's school, meet him outside & hand him 2 kids for the night! I will go to school from 4:30-11:30 (my school in a 45 minute drive from our house) Mon-Thurs but will finish up just in time for our next move! Whew! Its is going to take some getting use to. I am not use to not seeing Charley & I think that will be the hardest part. Four days a week I will see her in the morning & for about a 1/2 hour after school...thats it. :( I will miss getting to relax with Daniel in the evenings but in all honesty he was usually asleep anyway. So we will both be very busy while living here but are hoping to come out on the other side ready rock our next assignment. Charley & Colin will be in Elementary School & both Daniel & I will be working!
We attempted it for the first time last night. I met him after school with the kids, gave him the details about what needed to be done before bed...you know like making him promise he would brush their teeth & say their prayers! I was nervous that after his long day he would be too tired to do it all. I dont know why in the world I was ever nervous. I married a wonderful man who can seemingly do it all. By the time I got home the kids were fed, happy, homework done, teeth brushed, prayers said & in the bed! Not only that but Daniel made up a song to help Charley learn our 10 digit phone number for school. This is something we had been working on but Charley & I clash...she seems to think she is smarter than me & I couldnt possibly be right about anything thus CONFLICT! She woke up this morning, got dressed & promptly came downstairs for breakfast singing our telephone number, stated our full address with zip code & told me she missed me the night before. I COULD GET USE TO THIS!
In short, Im sure everyone gets tired of hearing how great I think my husband is however I am glad I never get tired of saying it! He is an amazing, thoughtful, selfless, man who loves me more than anything for some odd reason & is alway incredibly proud of me...this time, for going back to school (the homework massages Im sure have nothing to do with it). I am blessed to call him my husband & my very best friend. Thank you Daniel Peebles for making ALL my dreams come true!
I think that is about it other than the daily funnies with the kids that I post on Facebook.
Update completed!
No comments:
Post a Comment